- Sells new and used turf equipment to new and existing customers.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sale area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management Knows and follows a defined sale process.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Requirements: 1+ years equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.